Website accessibility statement
The Leicestershire & Rutland Safeguarding Boards (LRSB) are fully committed to making our services available to as many people as possible, meeting the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 and associated Public Sector Equality Duty and making every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to all.
Our website aims to achieve this by complying with the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
Making this website bigger
Users can increase the size of the website using their keyboard (i.e. Ctrl and the + key).
We also have the row of 'A's at the top right of our pages although these only increase the text size rather than making the whole site bigger, meaning you might miss out on images and other goodies!
If you need this information quickly in another language you can always try Google Translate option (usually found at the end of the content on each page). Just select your preferred language from the drop down list and select Translate. This is not a replacement for a professional language service but it may be useful if you need information quickly.
Leicestershire County Council's approach to interpretation and translation
Anyone in contact with the Council who experiences a communications barrier is entitled to access interpreting and translation services. This includes people from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds who may need to communicate in another language or disabled people who may need information in alternative formats such as braille or audiotape. Please contact us if you need help in this way.
- Accessibility - Making this website easier to see and understand
- Safeguarding Matters
- Safeguarding Children Learning, Development and Training
- Safeguarding Adults Learning, Development and Training
- Safeguarding Children - Information for Parents & Carers
- Safeguarding Adults - Information for Families & Carers
- Easy-read Safeguarding Information
- Notifying the LA about a LAC moving into Leicestershire or Rutland
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE), Trafficking & Missing
- Serious Case Reviews
- Domestic Abuse - Advice & Services
- Useful links - Children
- Useful links - Adults