1. Skip to content

Report your concerns about a child or young person

If you're worried about a child or young person and think they may be a victim of neglect, abuse or cruelty, contact your local Children's Social Care office - please see the links below.

If it is an emergency, you should call the Police on 999.

You do not need to know everything about the child or what is happening. You may just be worried, or feel that something is not right.

Leicestershire County contact details

Rutland County contact details

Leicester City contact details

If you are unsure which Council covers the address you are concerned about, please click on this link which will tell you: https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council

Police: 101 (non-emergency number)

Crimestoppers: 0800 555 111 (free and confidential)

For more information on responding to the needs of Children & Young People at risk from Domestic Abuse click here.