Building Confidence in Practice Tools
- Resistance Professional Questions (PDF, 66 Kb)
- Guidance on the Relationship between Safeguarding, Best Interests, Deprivation of Liberty and the Court of Protection (PDF, 227 Kb)
- Case Study: Putting Learning into Action (PDF, 182 Kb)
- 20 Things To Consider: A Tool to Prompt Discussion and Identify Areas for Development (MS Word, 74 Kb)
- R For Remember: Prompt Sheet (PDF, 269 Kb)
i-HOP Quality Statements and Toolkit
This free practical resource is structured around 8 central aspects of work with offenders' children and families. It includes check lists for you to self assess your service's work with this group and a template to enable you to develop a realistic work plan.