- Barnardo's - Barnardo's helps the most vulnerable children and young people transform their lives and fulfil their potential.
- Beyond Bullying - is a website for young people, parents and professionals seeking guidance on bullying.
- Childline - ChildLine is the UK's free, 24-hour Helpline for children in distress or danger who may feel they have nowhere else to turn.
- Domestic Violence - Information from Leicestershire Council Council
- Local Safeguarding Children Board - Work together to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. Protecting children from physical, emotional or sexual abuse or neglect. + Helpline for reporting abuse
- National Children's Bureau - NCB promotes the voices, interests and well-being of all children and young people across every aspect of their lives.
- NSPCC - UK's leading charity specialising in child protection and the prevention of cruelty to children. + Helpline for reporting abuse
- Think U Know - Information from the Home Office to help you find out how to keep your children safe when they use the Internet.