Group 9: Those who Deliver Safeguarding Learning
Trainers & Facilitators of safeguarding children learning.
Overview: 'Those who deliver Safeguarding Learning'
For trainers, learning and development staff and facilitators and who organise and/or deliver safeguarding children learning, within own agency or within multi-agency settings.
The employing agency/organisation has the responsibility for:
- Ensuring staff within this group meet the required competencies.
- The organisation, delivery and recording of learning undertaken to enable staff to meet these competencies.
- Ensuring that the learning opportunity supports these competencies being met, reflects the LSCB Core values (as above) and Best Practice Guidance for Learning, Development and Training.
- Introduction To The Competency Framework (PDF, 549 Kb)
- Flexible Learning Frequency Of Learning Evidence Assessing Competency (PDF, 649 Kb)
- Group 9 Competencies (PDF, 435 Kb)
- Group 9 Examples Of How Competencies May Be Evidenced (PDF, 300 Kb)
- Group 9 Evidence Log Template (MS Word, 134 Kb)
- Group 9 Sign Off Template (MS Word, 107 Kb)