Group 8: LSCB Board Members, Governors, Management committee members, owner/managers
Local Children Safeguarding Board Members, NHS Board Members, Directors, Directors of Children's Services, Chief Executives, School Governors, management committee members, owner/managers etc.
Overview: 'LSCB Board Members/Chief Executives etc.'
Proportionate learning for those involved with governance. The ability and skills to promote effective interagency working and partnerships in safeguarding.
The employing agency/organisation has the responsibility for:
- Ensuring staff within this group meet the required competencies by provision and recognition of opportunities to access a range of learning opportunities
- The organisation has responsibility for accessing the learning opportunities and evidencing and recording that staff meet these competencies.
- Ensuring staff have the opportunity to attend multi-agency training opportunities
- Introduction To The Competency Framework (PDF, 549 Kb)
- Flexible Learning Frequency Of Learning Evidence And Assessing Competency (PDF, 649 Kb)
- Group 8 Competencies (PDF, 434 Kb)
- Group 8 Examples Of How Competencies May Be Evidenced (PDF, 303 Kb)
- Group 8 Evidence Log Template (MS Word, 133 Kb)
- Group 8 Sign Off Template (MS Word, 106 Kb)