Group 6: Operational Managers
Operational managers at all levels, including practice supervisors - within organisations employing staff to work with children and families with a particular focus on those managers who manage staff in Groups 3, 4 and 5.
Overview: 'Supervisors & Managers'
Developing skills in supervision.
The employing agency/organisation has the responsibility for:
- Ensuring staff within this group meet the required competencies by provision and recognition of opportunities to access a range of learning opportunities.
- The organisation has responsibility for accessing the learning opportunities and evidencing and recording that staff meet these competencies.
- Ensuring staff have the opportunity to attend multi-agency training opportunities.
- Introduction To The Competency Framework (PDF, 549 Kb)
- Flexible Learning Frequency Of Learning Evidence Assessing Competency (PDF, 649 Kb)
- Group 6 Competencies (PDF, 525 Kb)
- Group 6 Examples Of How Competencies May Be Evidenced (PDF, 301 Kb)
- Group 6 Evidence Log (MS Word, 135 Kb)
- Group 6 Sign Off Template (MS Word, 108 Kb)